Pladur is a construction material made of plaster, water and fibers. It is designed to be used in the construction of ceilings, walls, partitions, false ceilings, etc. The name “Pladur” is derived from the Spanish word “plaster plate”. It is one of the most popular construction materials today due to its properties and its ease of use.
Pladur It has a series of characteristics that make it a very useful and versatile construction material. These features include:
- Fire resistant: Pladur is a material that has great resistance to fire. This makes it an excellent choice for use in fire risk areas.
- Moisture resistant: Pladur is a material that is highly resistant to moisture. This makes it ideal for use in wet areas such as cellars, basements, etc.
- Easy to install: Pladur is a material that is very easy to install. This makes it ideal for those looking for a material that is easy to work with and does not require a lot of time to install.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation: Pladur is a material that has an excellent capacity for thermal and acoustic insulation, which makes it ideal for ceilings and partitions in homes.
Advantages of Pladur
In addition to being a very versatile construction material, Pladur also has a series of advantages that make it an excellent option to use in construction. These advantages include:
- Cost: One of the main advantages of Pladur is that it is a very economical material. This makes it an excellent choice for those looking to save money on the construction of ceilings, partitions, etc.
- Durability: Pladur is a material that is very durable. This makes it ideal for those looking for a material that is resistant to impacts and weather changes.