What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to your browser by websites you visit. Cookies allow sites to remember information about your visit, which can make the sites easier to visit again and more useful to you.
Our cookies They allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, they can be used to recognize you.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person, so they will NOT store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
Acceptance of Cookies
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law on the information society and electronic commerce)
El GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, the one published on the web being valid at any time.
You can also adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
Types of Cookies
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or that of your computer and develop its activity, this website use own and third party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Functionality cookies: Functionality enhancement cookies allow users to interact with a service or site to access features that are essential to that service. For example, preferences such as user language choice, product optimizations that help maintain and optimize a service, and the retention of user session-related information, such as shopping cart content, are considered essential. .
- Security Cookies: Cookies used for security purposes serve to authenticate users securely, protect users when they interact with the services, and prevent fraud.
- Analytical Cookies: Cookies used for analytics purposes help collect data that allows services to understand how users interact with them. This information is used to improve the content of the services and their functions, as well as to offer a better experience to users.
- Personalization Cookies: Cookies that are used for personalization purposes improve the user experience by offering them personalized functions and content.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- - You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
- - Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data of which we are aware.
- - Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- - If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and delete your personal data.
- - Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer all of your data to another controller.
- - Right of opposition: you have the right to oppose the processing of your data. We will honor this choice, unless there is a valid basis for dealing with them.