LG's 2-inch C65 OLED TV is selling for its lowest price ever - now you can get it for just $1,696.99 in this Amazon Cyber Monday deal (opens in a new tab), and other retailers like Best Buy they have included it in an equally low price. That's an incredible deal for a TV of this quality, and we can easily get behind it.
The C2 is proving to be one of the best Cyber Monday deals: Walmart has dropped the price of the 65-inch model to €1599 and it's now out of stock. All the more reason to take advantage of the remaining C2 sales!
The reason we can highlight this deal is because the LG C2 was TV of the Year at the TechRadar Choice Awards. It's not the cheapest set you'll find among the many Cyber Monday TV deals we track, but it's one of the best and it's the set I'd personally pick.
Why did the LG C2 receive our award? It uses the company's next-generation OLED Evo panel, which offers a higher maximum brightness than previous OLED models. That's something you'll notice when watching movies with 4K HDR, and the C2 series also uses LG's latest Alpha a9 Gen 5 processor to improve HDR picture performance.
The C2-series OLED also makes a great gaming TV, with four HDMI 2.1 ports, 4K 120Hz (Dolby Vision compatible), VRR, and AMD FreeSync and Nvidia G-Sync. It's worth adding that in addition to being our overall TV of the Year, the C2 received our Gaming TV of the Year award.
(Not in the US? Scroll down for deals in your area.)
Today's best Cyber Monday LG C2 OLED TV deal
I had a chance to compare a 65-inch model to the company's G2 "Gallery" series OLED TV at LG's New Jersey headquarters when the C2 series was first released. The C2 held up surprisingly well next to the company's more expensive OLED series, matching it on almost every image quality setting. It's so good !
I don't need to buy a new TV right now, I already have a bunch to go through. But if you were looking for a Cyber Monday deal on a new TV, the LG C2 is the one you'd go for. Amazon currently has all C2 versions in stock, so you can choose the 42-inch model for $895.50 (opens in a new tab) or the mammoth 83-inch model, which sells for just under $4,000 at other places. in a new tab).
Big or small LG C2 OLED TV, you really can't go wrong with this fantastic TV. And with the C2 selling for its all-time lowest price, it's time to hit the Buy button.
Today's best Cyber Monday LG C2 OLED TV deals
More Cyber Monday Deals
- Amazonas: 50% off TVs, Headphones, iPads, and Toys(Opens in a new tab)
- Apple Gift Card: Amazon Gift Cards starting at €25 (opens in a new tab)
- Best Buy: up to €700 off TVs, laptops and appliances (opens in a new tab)
- Cheap TVs: €79.99 Smart TV from Best Buy(Opens in a new tab)
- Christmas trees: price from €38.99 (opens in a new tab)
- dell: laptops starting at €299.99 (opens in a new tab)
- Home deposit: 50% Off Tools & Appliances(Opens in a new tab)
- HBOMax: 80% off a monthly plan(Opens in a new tab)
- hulu: €1.99 per month for one year (opens in a new tab)
- low: €750 discount on appliances, decoration and tools (opens in a new tab)
- Cramming: 70% discount on decoration and furniture (opens in a new tab)
- Peacock Television: pay €0.99 per month (opens in a new tab)
- Nectar: up to €500 off mattresses + free gifts (opens in a new tab)
- Nordstrom: 50% off UGG, Nike and North Face(Opens in a new tab)
- Samsung: up to €2,500 off TVs, phones and appliances (opens in a new tab)
- Sephora: 50% discount on makeup, perfume and gifts (opens in a new tab)
- Objective: 50% Off Toys, TVs, Keurigs & More(Opens in a new tab)
- Toys: 50% Off Best Selling Toys At Walmart(Opens In A New Tab)
- Ultra: up to 50% off makeup, hair and fragrance (opens in a new tab)
- Verizon: get free iPhone 14 Pro (opens in a new tab)
- Walmart: 60% off Toys and TVs(Opens in a new tab)
- fair way: up to 80% off sitewide + free shipping(opens in a new tab)