Run your engines Formula 1 is GO! And the 2021 calendar is radically different from last year, with 23 F1 Grands Prix in nine months. Defending champion Lewis Hamilton, the most successful F1 driver of all time, will defend his title for Mercedes, but there have been some extremely exciting personnel changes elsewhere on the grid. Read on as our guide explains how to watch an F1 live stream online from all over the world.
Sebastian Vettel's Ferrari nightmare is finally over thanks to Aston Martin, formerly Racing Point. The replacement in this iconic red car is Carlos Sainz, who was replaced at McLaren by Daniel Ricciardo, who had been on fire for Renault (now Alpine) in the final stages of last season.
Having had almost no seat at all, the move from Sergio Pérez to Red Bull seems like a good move for both sides. The Mexican has what it takes to win races, something Red Bull hasn't done enough in recent years.
There are also many new kids in the neighborhood, some proving to be more popular than others. Alpha Tauri has hired Yuki Tsunoda, 20, to partner with one of the most notable artists of 2020, Pierre Gasly.
Meanwhile, F2 champion Mick Schumacher, son of the legendary seven-time F1 world champion Michael Schumacher, has been called up to Team Haas alongside the highly controversial (to put it politely) Nikita Mazepin, replacing Kevin Magnussen and Romain Grosjean. .
Read on as we walk you through where to find an F1 live stream and watch every 1 Formula 2021 race online wherever you are right now.
Tabla de contenido
- 1 How to watch F1 from outside your country
- 2 F1 race calendar: 2021 Grand Prix dates
- 3 How to watch an F1 live stream in the UK
- 4 How to watch F1: Live stream Formula 1 races in the USA
- 5 Live stream F1 and watch Grand Prix races in Canada
- 6 How to get a live stream of F1 in Australia
- 7 How to watch F1 online: live stream in New Zealand
How to watch F1 from outside your country
If you are abroad during the 1 F2021 season, you probably won't be able to access your usual Formula 1 coverage like you would at home. This is not necessarily a cause for alarm, but rather the result of geo-blocking, better understood as digital borders that restrict certain services and content to certain parts of the world.
Fortunately, there is a convenient way to fix this problem in the form of a VPN. This is an ingenious piece of software that allows you to travel these digital frontiers, allowing you to tour the world and access your favorite F1 live stream. This is a completely legal alternative solution, very affordable and very easy to use; Let us explain that further.
Use a VPN to watch a live stream of F1 2021 from anywhere
ExpressVPN - Get the world's best VPN. We've put all the top VPNs to the test and rate ExpressVPN as our top choice, thanks to its speed, ease of use, and strong security features. It's also compatible with almost any streaming device, including Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, and PlayStation, as well as Android and Apple mobile devices.
Sign up for an annual plan now and get an additional 3 months absolutely FREE. And if you change your mind within the first 30 days, let them know and they'll refund you with no hassle.
- Try ExpressVPN 100% Risk Free for 30 Days
F1 race calendar: 2021 Grand Prix dates
The 1 F2021 season starts in Bahrain in March, marking a change from the recent norm. The Australian GP served as the traditional start to the season for a few years, but the race was pushed back to November due to Covid-19.
Please note that the Grand Prix will take place on the last day indicated for each event: the opening days host practice and qualifying sessions.
- March 26-28: Bahrain Grand Prix, Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir
- April 16-18: Grand Prix of Emilia-Romagna, Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Imola
- April 30-May 2: Grand Prix of Portugal, Autódromo Internacional do Algarve, Portimão
- May 7-9: Spanish Grand Prix, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Montmeló
- May 21-23: Monaco Grand Prix, Circuit de Monaco, Monte Carlo
- June 4-6: Azerbaijan Grand Prix, Baku City Circuit, Baku
- June 11-13: Canadian Grand Prix, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montreal
- June 25-27: French Grand Prix, Circuit Paul Ricard, Le Castellet
- 2-4 July: Austrian Grand Prix, Red Bull Ring, Spielberg
- July 16-18: British Grand Prix, Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone
- July 30-August 1: Hungarian Grand Prix, Hungaroring, Mogyoród
- August 27-29: Belgian Grand Prix, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Stavelot
- 3-5 September: Dutch Grand Prix, Circuit Zandvoort, Zandvoort
- September 10-12: Italian Grand Prix, Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, Monza
- September 24-26: Russian Grand Prix, Sochi Autodrome, Sochi
- October 1-3: Singapore Grand Prix, Marina Bay Street Circuit, Singapore
- October 8-10: Japanese Grand Prix, Suzuka International Racing Circuit, Suzuka
- October 22-24: United States Grand Prix, Circuit of the Americas, Austin, Texas
- October 29-31: Grand Prix of Mexico, Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Mexico
- 5-7 November: São Paulo Grand Prix, Autodromo José Carlos Pace, São Paulo
- November 19-21: Australian Grand Prix, Albert Park Circuit, Melbourne
- December 3-5: Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, Jeddah Street Circuit, Jeddah
- December 10-12: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi.
How to watch an F1 live stream in the UK
You can watch all the 1 F2021 GPs via Sky Sports and its dedicated Sky Sports F1 channel. subscribers too they can watch on the go using the Sky Go app, available on almost all modern phones, tablets, laptops, PCs and consoles.
For those who don't have Sky, the best option is get a Now TV Sky Sports monthly pass, which includes all 11 channels. As well as F1 action, Sky also hosts live football, PGA Tour golf, cricket, NBA basketball and more.
The British Grand Prix over the weekend of July 18 will be broadcast FREE on Channel 4 and its streaming service All4, as well as on Sky.
To access your regular streaming service from outside the UK, you will need to download a good VPN as detailed above.
How to watch F1: Live stream Formula 1 races in the USA
For the 1 F2021 season, ESPN will provide full coverage in the United States. Cable cutters are in luck too, as you can get ESPN without having an expensive bundle of cables.
Of the many varied options, the best for Formula 1 fans who want to watch a live F1 broadcast is Sling TV, whose Sling Orange package includes ESPN channels for just $35 per month; check out Sling and save $10 on your first month.
ABC also offers live coverage of general practitioners in Canada, the United States, and Mexico City. If you have it on cable, great - just head over to the ABC website, log in with your credentials, and broadcast.
Alternatively, fuboTV is an even more comprehensive end-to-end cable replacement service, featuring ESPN, ABC and over 120 other channels on plans starting at $64.99 per month.
New or existing subscribers to US streaming services. They can still access the platform of their choice from abroad; all you need is the help of a good VPN.
Live stream F1 and watch Grand Prix races in Canada
In Canada, you can watch F1 2021 races on TSN in English or RDS in French, but these are premium channels that usually come with a pay TV package.
If you get them as part of your cable contract, you will only be able to log in with your provider details and access a live stream of F1.
If you don't have cable, you can subscribe to streaming TSN or RDS only from just CA$4,99 per day or (much better value) CA$19,99 per month.
If you decide to subscribe or have already done so, remember that you can take your favorite sports streaming service with you wherever you go; simply try our #1 overall VPN rated 100% risk-free for 30 days and follow the instructions above.
How to get a live stream of F1 in Australia
The Australian TV broadcaster for the 1 F2021 season is Fox Sports, but if you don't have Fox as part of your pay TV package, your best option may be to subscribe to the Kayo Sports streaming service in full swing.
It has no lock-in contracts and gives you access to over 50 sports including cricket, NRL, soccer, the list goes on! Useful if you don't want to do everything on Fox.
Best of all, Kayo offers a FREE two-week trial!
After that, the basic Kayo Sports package costs €25 per month and allows users to stream on two devices simultaneously. The service also offers a Kayo Sports Premium plan, which provides three simultaneous streams for €35 per month.
Network Ten will offer free live coverage of the Australian Grand Prix during the weekend of November 21, which you can also view online via the 10 Play website.
Remember that you can also take your blanket outside. For those who want to watch sports coverage at home from abroad, a good VPN is the way to go.
How to watch F1 online: live stream in New Zealand
New Zealand-based Formula 1 fans get the 1 F2021 races streamed by Spark Sport, costing €19.99 per month. But if you just want to attend a free race, you're in luck because there's one 7 day free trial.
Once it expires, you'll get coverage at a reasonable price of 24.99 € per month. Along with the F1 action, you also get a host of Black Caps and England cricket matches, US NBA basketball action, and EPL soccer.
Spark Sport is available via web browsers on your PC or Mac, as well as on Apple and Android mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, select Samsung, Sony, Panasonic and LG TVs and select Freeview transmitters.
If you are abroad and want to tune in to view your subscription, you can do so using one of our top VPN recommendations.
Compare the best VPN services by price: